I was pretty amazed that these days even 30 year old people who come to my treatments already suffer from disc herniation and other types of pain that usually starts at much older age..
in this article you can see What sitting too long can do to our bodies. source:
Let's take a closer look at disc herniation. As you can see, the yellow nerve is very close to the disc, when disc herniation happens, the liquid material inside the disc is leaks out and irritates the nerve. That's the main reason why people usually experience excruciating pain during disc herniation .
1. lower back pain is one of the common reasons why people miss days at work.
2. Around 80% of the population will have lower back pain during their lives.
3. In most cases, the pain will pass during 2-3 months.
4. 7.7% of people's acute back pain will turn chronic
5. Women suffer from lower back pain more than men.But men usually will complain more.
6. 54% of Americans who suffer from lower back pain, spend their work time at sitting.
7. Back pain is the fifth most com